RC Design Detailer
REPORTS TO - Team Leader
MAIN INTERFACES - Off-shore Team
QUALIFICATIONS - Engineering Degree or relevant
ISSUE DATE - 2 November 2011
To produce the design detailing drawings using AutoCAD and Steelpac RCD.
- Communicates accurately, concisely and in a timely manner, demonstrating effective listening skills.
- Works hard at adapting communication to suit different audiences.
- Communicates views & concerns openly, honestly & will constructively challenge others, handling disagreements & conflict effectively.
- Provides straightforward & accurate information about the most difficult & complex issues or policies.
- Prepared to take initiative, a self-starter who always rises to the challenge.
- Always looking for the next challenge.
- Has a positive attitude to change & remains resilient & positive even when under considerable pressure.
- Must be a ‘finisher’ with great attention to detail & can effectively cope with setbacks.
- Prepared to make personal sacrifice to ensure a goal is achieved.
- Strives to fulfil own potential & continues to self-develop.
- Actively seeks opportunities for learning, & advancing professional qualifications.
- Willingness to develop & work in a team; encourages & adopts team goals; understands & appreciates others roles; learns from others.